我们此刻的努力,每一秒都会意义。
Every second of our efforts at the moment makes sense.
为生活也为自己,就是最美好的事情。
For life and for yourself, it is the best thing.
努力不会白费,再苦再累都是值得的。
Efforts will not be in vain, no matter how hard and tired it is worth it.
我偏偏与世人是不一样的,这样便胜过大多数人。
I am just different from the world, which is better than most people.
愿你们合上笔盖的那一刻,就像战士收刀入鞘那般的骄傲。
May the moment you close the pen cover be like the pride of a soldier taking a sword into the sheath.
希望错的每一题都是为了遇见对的人,希望对的每一题都是为了遇见更好的自己。
Hope every wrong question is to meet the right person, hope the right every question is to meet a better self.
我们从五湖四海来,到天南地北去。
We come from all over the world to go everywhere.
那是我爱的少年,曾陪我走过青葱岁月和风华流年。
It is the teenager I love, had accompanied me through the green years and elegance.
青春的岁月短暂,而又幸福。
Youth years are short, and happy.
如果只是路过,那我们就在顶峰相见。
If we just pass by, then we will meet at the summit.
May you and I shine, in the future road slowly, to taste life.
大家的人生路都差不多一样漫长,不过我想要跑得更快。
Everyone's life is almost the same long way, but I want to run faster.
不要遗憾,不要失去之后却还是无能为力。
Don 't regret, don' t lose it, but still can do nothing.
只要我足够冷漠,难过的人就不会是我。
As long as I am cold enough, the sad person will not be me.
明明不是陌生人,却比陌生人还要陌生。
It is clearly not a stranger, but a stranger than a stranger.
箱子里的猫很自由但没有归宿。
The cats in the box were free but no home.
你说,如果一直不谈恋爱,真的可以等到一个很好的人吗。
You say, if you are not in a relationship, really can wait for a very good person.
你还说,等到了遇见了,也不一定是对的那个人。
You also say, until you met, it is not necessarily the right person.
我说,与其继续等待,不如自己寻找来的靠谱。
I said, rather than keep waiting, it is better to find their own reliable.